Come and fall in love with this creative and architecturally eco designed home offering a relaxed coastal lifestyle plus the privacy and tranquillity of the surrounding bushland. The open plan design of this home invites the leafy green outdoors in with polished hardwood floors and natural light flowing throughout. Upon entry you will be impressed with the contemporary split level design of this unique property, creating expanse of style and quality. The home will surpass the expectations of those looking for something unique.
* Three large light-filled bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans
* Extra large Master bedroom comes with private deck over looking the tropical gardens, high ceiling, walk-in robe fit for a Queen & King, plus one of the best en-suites in the region
* Super high end kitchen, designed for effortless cooking and enjoyment, plus impressive walk in pantry with abundant storage space, gas cooking, dishwasher, wine rack
* Sit back on the timber deck with a coffee and unwind to the sound of the birds and peaceful natural outlook amongst the trees and stream
* Superb office with deck just near the striking entry, impressing any client
* Solar panels & solar hot water
* $50,000 worth of glazing throughout the home
* Significant lighting & points all across the home
* Five Decks connect to the building, giving abundant choices for escaping & enjoying
* Large double remote garage with storage shelves
Seaspray estate offers (as pictured) a walking tracks through the national park to the beach, kids playground plus the Rec Club offering a gymnasium, heated pool, tennis courts and a medical centre.
We invite you to experience this beautifully unique home and lifestyle for yourself. Call today to book your personal tour.